What is a monkeybox?

When I was a little girl, we had a pet monkey named Amanda. My Dad worked in the produce business, so each night he brought home that days culls in a big box - spotty cucumbers, pithy apples, limp celery, moldy oranges and the like. We called it a monkeybox. It was really just trash, but my Mom would take each piece of fruit and trim it, pare it and cut it up to make a beautiful fruit platter for Amanda. Even though it was deemed trash by one, it still had life left in it and was good for the purpose we needed it. That's how I live my life - thrifting, yard saling, looking for another's trash to be my treasure.

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Hypothetical Question

I was wondering, hypothecially, if someone ever, say, got Spray Adhesive all over their hands and accidentally got some on their hands and even though they may have washed their hands five times including once with cleanser, they might still be sticky and they might have cat hair, dust and a few sunflower seeds stuck on their palms and they really need to go to the bathroom, but they are afraid to go to the bathroom for fear something might get stuck on their hands or to their hands, would you happen to know of a way to get that adhesive off their hands?

Hypothetically, of course.

Dammit, the mouse is stuck in my hand now.

Hypothetically.

4 comments:

  1. Well, my dad tells me that lighter fluid will take it off but make sure that you wash your hands afterwards. Definitely before you light a match.
    I use lighter fluid to take stickers off of items and it works.
    He also suggested paint thinner but said that it would dry out your hands. Let us know how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goo Gone?
    Nail polisher remover?
    I haven't found anything 'yet' than one or the other wouldn't remove!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to say the lighter fluid or paint remover...Hypothetically of course.

    Where's the camera??????

    ReplyDelete

I love my comments. I'd love to respond to everyone, but if you don't have an email address tied to your ID, please sign your name so I will know who you are! It makes it nice to know who is saying what. Now, leave a comment! Please? ;o)

I Can See You!



Look at my Visitors!

Fellow Junk Followers