I did a little shopping today. I bought the following:
(2) Honeycomb Cereals (Retail $3.79 each)
(1) Chocolate Honeycomb Cereal (Retail $3.79 each)
(1) Waffle Crisp Cereal (Reail $3.79 each)
(1) Variety Pack Quaker Chewy Granola Bars 10 ct. (Retail $3.59)
(1) Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Quaker Chewy Granola Bars 10 ct. (Retail $3.59)
(1) Chocolate Chip Quaker Chewy Granola Bars 10 ct. (Retail $3.59)
(1) Chocolate Chunk Quaker Chewy Granola Bars 10 ct. (Retail $3.59)
(3) Jane Cosmetics Be Pure Mineral Lip Balm - Peppermint (Retail $4.99 each)
(1) Jane Cosmetics Be Pure Mineral Lip Balm - Rose Quartz (Retail $4.99)
Total before Advertised Price Deductions, Manufacturer Coupons, In-Store Coupons and Register Rewards (Coupons off my next Shipping Trip) was: $49.48
(Some of those prices are rather insane, but after deductions, well worth it. Seriously $5.00 for lip balm?????)
Total AFTER all those deductions: $????????
Well, that's your job. Guess how much I spent on all twelve of these items and you will win this:
A whole slew of band spanking new Scrapbooking papers, stickers, scrapbooking albums, cards and envelopes that I have picked up after Christmas and Valentine's Day this year. You'll also be getting one of those fancy-schmancy Jane Peppermint Lip Balms. The total Retail Value of all these items is: $44.65. (But, I only paid $4.14). Time to share the wealth. *Disclaimer: I just looked at the photo and see my TomTom Nagivational GPS System sitting there to the right of the goddies. GPS NOT INCLUDED!!!(DH would kill me!)
I'll accept guesses until Wednesday Night Midnight, then announce the winner on Thursday morning along with a complete detailed (and possibly quite boring explanation of my bargain shopping) If you have a blog, I will look at it (if I am not familiar with it already) and I will send you a *surprise* gift that I think you will like based on your blog. Trust me, I practically have a gift shop in my office. I have something for everyone! I'll allow two guesses per person, because I always second guess my answers on these sort of things. In case there is a tie, I will have The Bean draw a name from my Magic Mixing Bowl of the correct answers.
So, start guessing!