1. It snowed again. More coming on Friday. Nothing like The East Coast. But, we have set snowfall record for the most EVER.
It looked like Powdered Sugar.
2. My Grandmother got discharged from the hospital today. They called to say they were discharging her and I said YOU ARE DOING WHAT? We just freaking got her there. Saturday night they said she could die, today they send her home? What the hell. Begged, pleaded and cried a little bit and they decided to send her to Rehab (they initially said she could go home and "we" would need to stay with her 24 hours a day. Oh no, oh hell no.)
3. Took her to the Rehab Hospital. They asked all these questions which led us to believe that most people "check in, but they don't check out". If you know what I mean. She is stronger and can take care of herself waaaaaaaay better than most people there that I saw. So, maybe her stay will be short. She has it in her head that she will be home by the weekend. Oh no, oh hell no.
Duck that lives in the landscaping at the hospital.
4. They charge $140.00 per day per room with a room mate, so that is $280.00 a day), but you have to provide the TV, a phone, a cup, a blanket, a table and a chair. I think we should have put her in the Holiday Inn instead. I know she is getting care, getting medical treatment, getting therapy, meals, etc. But, not even a phone or a TV? Sheesh.
See? A duck!5. I am really tired. Tired to the bone.
6. I need to do some junking. Some thrift therapy. Something to clear my mind.
7. Or maybe just get drunk. I can't decide.
*I don't drink. But, I might start.