What is a monkeybox?

When I was a little girl, we had a pet monkey named Amanda. My Dad worked in the produce business, so each night he brought home that days culls in a big box - spotty cucumbers, pithy apples, limp celery, moldy oranges and the like. We called it a monkeybox. It was really just trash, but my Mom would take each piece of fruit and trim it, pare it and cut it up to make a beautiful fruit platter for Amanda. Even though it was deemed trash by one, it still had life left in it and was good for the purpose we needed it. That's how I live my life - thrifting, yard saling, looking for another's trash to be my treasure.

Friday, December 23, 2005

Size 120x90:

I got approved by Amazon to be an Affiliate so I am atempting to post the link above. If it doesn't work, I will try, try and try again. Amazon is famous for posting an really good deal and then changing prices - sometimes day to day. But, if you buy something for say, $50.00 today and notice tomorrow that it is $20.00 -you can call or email them and they will credit you the difference. Sometimes good deals sell out quickly. I missed a deal this morning on a regularly priced $299.00 Pre-lit 7.5 ft. Remote Control Christmas Tree. It was $39.99, but sold out before I could get to it. So, if I post a good deal, but it sells out, I apologize. But, if you do get it - KUDOS!

I'd like to thank Kim. L of Fl for the nice envie of BTFE for my son- I will send you a goodie envie after the holiday rush is over.

Hint of the Day - Have a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful deal huntin' 2006!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love my comments. I'd love to respond to everyone, but if you don't have an email address tied to your ID, please sign your name so I will know who you are! It makes it nice to know who is saying what. Now, leave a comment! Please? ;o)

I Can See You!



Look at my Visitors!

Fellow Junk Followers